Tuesday 24 December 2019

Visit

Monday, December 23, 2019
I visited St. Michael's for the first time since November 29th.  I was okay.  I met a Chinese lady who sold Charlene a light up umbrella.  She was there with her family.  She was wearing a black fur coat and fancy glasses.  She had just received her husbands ashes and they had just returned from a burial ceremony at Woodlawn.  She was also there to deliver sweets.  I brought cookies and chocolates.
I went to mom's room.  I didn't check if anyone was in mom's space.
I saw Donna, Jackie, Zorka and Joan.  I sat with Jackie for Bingo.  Then, I sat with Donna.  Mom had $30 in winnings which I donated to the Bingo jackpot.
Donna looked good.  She was sitting upright and seemed coherent.
Zorka was sitting in her wheelchair as was Joan.
Michael won the big jackpot in Bingo.  $13.00.
I had coffee and a cookie with Donna, Norman and another woman.  I remember she liked mom.
I didn't see the Chinese lady.  I will have to visit again.
I saw Ming.  I gave him a large deck of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment