Saturday 15 February 2020

Another dream

Saturday, February 15, 2020
I had a dream about mom last night.  I was at home with mom and dad and mom made dinner.  Then I was at a mall and thinking about coming home around 9 pm.  Then I was in a car with mom, but I realized that mom was driving on the wrong side of the road as we were approaching our intersection.  The car turned into a bike and we were walking together.  I saw some neighbours working in their yard.  I got mom to put her arm around my shoulder because I wanted her to get warmth from me because she wasn't wearing a coat.  I was pushing the bicycle.  I thought about mom cooking and realized how dangerous it was for her to be doing that with her Alzheimer's and then I realized it was a dream.
It was weird because dad was there, mom doesn't drive, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment